Saturday, August 15, 2009

dAYs at my sweet home...

today i already taste my golok mee, kampua, bui nuk...and many more... chicken soup with so mian... mooncake and so on.. haih~~gonna eat too much le.. my keep fit plan gonna failed le ar...:(
this time i have lots of assignment.. a lorry of it...:( too many many ar... ngong diao... ~~~

tomolo is my pbs day..(pengalaman berasaskan sekolah) at methodist school... :)
quite ok de... this time i not felt such nervous or worry le... maybe had experience before... :)
but i still hope everything goes smooth and good... must gan ba teh...

i should take time to enjoy myself... seem now gonna near 21 years old le.. few weeks more... :(
time really pass fast... :( but sometime i hope it past fast soon... i wish to have my own life and family... :) excited... haha... unpredictable... :)

No comments: