Monday, July 20, 2009

quite a bad luck day...

tonight i just realize that i had lost my maybank atm card...:( when my friend seek my help to book the air ticket... sien~~ even when i lost it, i had no idea for it.. :( nearly whole room i searched for, but never found it.. :( maybe i should make the decision to block it...:(
SiLLy tHIngS...>>>>>>>>>
due to the hot day, i bathed for many times, i think around 3 times before i sleep.. when i took my bath, i had made a silly things which i misundertaken my face foam as my "ubat gigi" and used it to brush my tooth... damn ngong...~~ huh...huh... huh....
when ones' bad luck, really felt that everything around her are not in proper manner...
yesterday, quite a busy and sien day also... my printer sok sok de... and i needed to make some useless things.. even didnt have enough time to take my dinner... :(

and yesterday night, i failed to fall asleep... whole night was awake... huh... donno what's the reason? but the thing was just happenned on me... :(

tonight i must sleep well and have a sweet dream.. this's what i promise to myself... :)
when the bad things were keep happening on me, i should let everything pass quickly, change my mood and thinking to undergo new second, new day and new life...

the things i still able to do for myself are care myself more, love myself more and think myself more... never hope or wish others' can give u more.... because this's hard than u ask others' to give u help...
The things i asked for are easy, simple and proper...if u think it u cant do it or handle it as well, we should decide what's suitable for us... :(

and i should not misunderuse my face foam as my colgate...NGonG...:P

2 comments:

Susan Wong Soon Sieng said...

嗨ping ping~有听说过Astro国际华裔小姐选美赛吗?要参吗?一起去咯!

purplepiNG said...

erm...haha... u go bah... :)